Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Goat Baby Flashback

I wanted to post this video yesterday in solidarity with my fellow urban homesteaders who would like to retain the ability to legally use the terms "urban homestead" and "urban homesteading", but have been a bit out of sorts with the caffeine detox. In fact, I was going to write a whole bunch more stuff today, but I think I will go to bed instead.

As Ethel approaches her due date (Easter), I was fondly remembering our farm's first births.


What an exciting time. I can't wait for more babies.

By the way, Fred and Ginger may be in need of a new home. If you or anyone you know would like these two adorable (now full-grown) creatures, please please please contact me. They are super sweet and very friendly. Fred could still be neutered (surgically) if you need a wether rather than a buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment